Volunteers are the League
The League of Women Voters of Baltimore County is a group of dedicated volunteers who work to promote informed participation and influence of public policy. We rely on financial and volunteer support to make this happen.
There are many ways to get involved with the League.
- Help on a committee, project, or event
- Advocate for our causes
- Edit publications
- Share information on social media
- Educate and register voters
- Assist with office work
- Contact legislators
- Donate to our mission
- Share your talents
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Promote election information through November
- Write an article for The Voter newsletter
- Collect signatures for the ballot petition for VOTE4MORE!
- Advocate Accountable Policing at coalition meetings
- Design and publish handbook and directory
- National Voter Registration Day (Sept. 20)
- Assist with candidate forums
- Deliver printed Voters’ Guides
- Plan the holiday party (location, guest speaker, cost estimates)
- Plan the legislative luncheon that takes place in January
- Conduct poll evaluations during the general election
- Prepare our annual fundraising letter
- Develop a campaign for Giving Tuesday
- Plan for our program planning meetings for membership in February
- Plan our holiday party
- Design and publish the New “Know Your Elected Officials” brochure
- Setup and prepare for our holiday party
Sign up to volunteer
Complete our volunteer form or contact us by calling 410-377-8046, or email [email protected]. A member will contact you to find the right volunteer fit for you.