LWV Baltimore County is a non-partisan organization that empowers residents through voter registration, education and advocacy.
We envision a democracy where every person has the desire, the right, the knowledge, and the confidence to participate.
Baltimore County continues our tradition of
- registering new voters at Naturalization ceremonies, community events, and upon request.
- informing residents on local and national issues, providing multiple sides of issues, through candidate and issue forums and Voters' Guide, Vote411.org, newsletters, social media.
- observing the proceedings of local government, County Council, Board of Education and zoning reviews.
- promoting public civic education and encouraging voter participation in government
- neither endorse or oppose candidates