Meet our Board
The Board of Directors is the administrative and policymaking team for the League. Board members often assume specific duties, but all members of the board are responsible for planning and decision-making in several broad areas. The board:
- Sets priorities and goals for the organization.
- Carries out overall planning and decision-making.
- Supports membership, development, and visibility activities.
- Represents and promotes the League in the community.
- Safeguards the League’s reputation for nonpartisanship.